Instant Certification, User-Friendly – Only $49
Who is this course for?
Anyone who may come across silica material in their line of work including:
- Construction and mining workers
- Council workers
- Workers with silica in their workplace
- Electricians; plumbers; Kitchen installers; carpenters and joiners; plasterers; painters and decorators; gas fitters; demolition workers; floor finishers
- Maintenance workers
Participant will be learning- What silica is, its health hazards, common products and tasks involving silica. Duty of Care, risks and controls for silica, ventilation and wet cutting techniques, Personal protective equipment including respiratory equipment.
This is a non-accredited training course. Students who complete this course will receive a Certificate of Completion, Instantly once all questions have been answered correctly
Most student will take an average of 1 hour to complete this training.
Each student must have :
- Basic level of numeracy, literacy and communication skills
- Have the ability to read and write English- or trainers must be advised if assistance is needed
- Provide identification
- Complete the training on there own
- Have basic computer skills and access to internet/PC/phone
- Reside in Western Australia
How much does the course cost?
This course costs $49, pass before you pay.
For group bookings please contact us
How do I enroll?